Dear Neighbors, Residents and Friends,
During this time of uncertainty B’nai B’rith Housing is committed to keeping stakeholders informed about our ongoing projects. As you may know, Phase 2 of The Coolidge at Sudbury is currently under construction, and is bringing an additional 56 units of affordable senior housing to Sudbury, MA. Building off of the successes of Phase 1, our Phase 2 development hit some big milestones over the past month! Most importantly, our construction partners are adhering to social distancing best practices and daily health screenings of workers on site. If you would like to learn more about how we are protecting each other on the work site, please feel free to contact us below!
Key highlights of recent and upcoming work include:
- All floors of the building are now completely framed
- Work on interior framing/studs is under way, as well as installation of rough plumbing, elevator, and stair shafts.
- The roof has also been installed, installation of shingles will begin this week
- Windows will begin to be installed in the coming weeks; two window mockups have already been installed on the ground floor and passed all waterproofing testing
- The building is now weather tight and protected from the elements
- Siding and roofing now installed!
Additionally, our leasing and property management partners have informed us that rental applications for the phase 2 units will be available after April 20, 2020 at CoolidgeSudbury.com!
As always, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Project Manager Jesse Kanson-Benanav if you have any questions or concerns.
B’nai B’rith Housing │Senior Project Manager
34 Washington Street │Brighton, MA 02135 │P: 617-731-5293 │F: 617-739-0124
Watch this video to learn about our work, or join the conversation on Twitter.