Gen2Gen is B’nai B’rith Housing’s program for emerging leaders from both the public and private sectors who are brought together by their deep commitment to finding innovative housing solutions for the Greater Boston area. Gen2Gen events include networking and educational opportunities as well as roundtables with local thought and industry leaders. By connecting young professionals, emerging talent including students, and industry experts, BBH hopes to encourage dialogue around housing and other urban issues and bolster our mission to ease the housing crisis.
Gen2Gen hosts several public events per year, typically one per season, and focus on the following:
- Talent development/bench-warming in the industry
- Peer panels to learn about innovations and challenges from those working across the sector
- Behind the scenes looks at development projects
- Conversations about policy, changes in the industry, and cross-industry involvement
- Learning opportunities with experienced industry leaders
Gen2Gen is driven largely by a steering committee who assist BBH staff with generating program topics and coordinating events. Committee members also serve as ambassadors, promoting the work of BBH and Gen2Gen. The steering committee meets at least twice a year. If interested, please contact Naomi Levine (email@example.com).
Want to become involved? Join us!